Share your favourite Freedom Treks moment this year for the chance to win £500 off your next holiday
Every year we love seeing the photos and videos from your cycling holidays, which is why we are launching a contest to reward the best photo that is taken during our 2017 season (1 April 2017 to 31 October 2017).
We would like to see your best photos of whatever makes a cycling holiday special to you. Whether it’s the stunning natural scenery that you ride through, the historic architecture you see along the way or the delicious local food that you sample.
At the end of the 2017 season we will assemble every entry and decide who has impressed us the most with their photography skills. Our favourite customer photo from this year will win £500 off their next Freedom Treks holiday.
How to Enter
We want to make submitting your photos as simple as possible, so all you have to do is email your five best photos to [email protected]. The closing date for entries is 31 October 2017.
You can enter up to a maximum of five photos - so choose wisely! Photos must be taken during the 2017 season (1 April 2017 to 31 October 2017) on a Freedom Treks holiday and don’t forget to let us know your name and where the photo was taken. We're not looking for anything specific and we'd love to see a mixture of shots with your bikes, scenic landscapes, the food and drink you enjoyed – whatever a Freedom Treks holiday means to you.
Don't worry if you're not packing the latest DSLR in your pannier, your smartphone will do just fine.
If you’re in need of some inspiration, take a look below at some photos that our customers have sent us in the past. We will also be sharing our favourite entries on our Facebook and Twitter pages throughout the year.
The staff of Freedom Treks will choose their favourite photos at the end of the season, which will then go to our judging panel to make the final decision on the winning photo.
Richard Rice - Founder & Chairman
Catherine Gray – Head of Freedom Treks
Craig Charley - Senior Marketing Executive
The winner will be announced by 15 November 2017.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
- Promoter’s Details: Ski Safari Limited (trading as Ski Safari or Freedom Treks), 8th Floor Becket House, 36 Old Jewry, London, EC2R 8DD, registered in England under company number 3196000
- This competition is open to all Freedom Treks customers travelling during the 2017 season, defined as 1 April 2017 to 31 October 2017, on a Freedom Treks holiday. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
- How to enter: email your five best photos to [email protected]
- Any photos submitted which feature people must be of you or have been taken with the permission of the subject (and if they are under 18, the permission of their parents or guardians as well) and must not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the photo you submit is of you or your own work and that you own the copyright for it. Any complaints lodged against your photograph in relation to permissions will result in it being removed. If you use an image you do not own the copyright for we retain the right to provide your name to the owner of the photograph, should they request it. Any images deemed to be inappropriate or offensive will not be published and will be removed.
- Copyright in all images submitted remains with you. You grant a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter to feature your photo in any publications, websites and/or any promotional material, PR or advertising connected with this competition and/or any future marketing campaigns. You also grant the Promoter the right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition.
- The competition is open from 1 April 2017 to 31 October 2017 inclusive. Photos must be both taken and entered within this date range.
- Late entries will not be valid. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by you and cannot be redeemed by you for cash or any other prize. We retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize.
- The winner will be the entry judged to be the best of all entries received by a panel of Freedom Treks (together the “Judges”). The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email by November 15 2017 with instructions on how to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances.
- All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.