Freedom Treks Photo Competition
Share your favourite Freedom Treks moment this year for the chance to win £500 off your next holiday
Our 2019 photo competition has now closed, thank you to everyone that entered. You can see the winning entry here. We will soon be launching our 2020 photo competition for photos taken during our 2020 season (1 November 2019 to 31 October 2020).
Every year we love seeing the photos from your cycling holidays, which is why we are once again launching a contest to reward the best photo taken during our 2019 season (1 November 2018 to 31 October 2019).
We would like to see your best photos of whatever makes a cycling holiday special to you. Whether it’s time spent with friends, exploring the history and culture of a destination or the cycling itself. Our favourite photos usually contain bikes, so this may be something to consider!
At the end of the 2019 season we will assemble every entry and decide who has impressed us the most with their photography skills. Our favourite customer photo from this year will win £500 off their next Freedom Treks holiday (must be taken before 31 October 2020).
How to enter
We want to make submitting your photos as simple as possible, so all you have to do is email your five best photos to email@example.com. Don’t forget to let us know your name and where the photo was taken. The closing date for entries is 31 October 2019.
You can enter up to a maximum of five photos - so choose wisely! Photos must be taken during the 2019 season (1 November 2018 to 31 October 2019) on a Freedom Treks holiday. Don't worry if you're not packing the latest DSLR in your pannier, your smartphone will do just fine.
If your image sizes are large, you can use WeTransfer to send them to us - https://wetransfer.com/
You would need to select and upload your files to WeTransfer, hit the ‘transfer’ button and then email us with the download link.
Last Year's Winner and Notable Entries
If you’re in need of some inspiration, take a look at the winning photo from 2018 below. We will also be sharing our favourite entries on our Facebook page throughout the year.
The staff of Freedom Treks will choose their favourite photos at the end of the season, which will then go to our judging panel to make the final decision on the winning photo.
Richard Rice - Chairman
Catherine Gray – Head of Freedom Treks
Ben Corke - Marketing Executive
The winner will be announced by 30 November 2019.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
- Promoter’s Details: Ski Safari Limited (trading as Ski Safari or Freedom Treks), 8th Floor Becket House, 36 Old Jewry, London, EC2R 8DD, registered in England under company number 3196000
- This competition is open to all Freedom Treks customers travelling during the 2019 season, defined as 1 November 2018 to 31 October 2019, on a Freedom Treks holiday. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
- How to enter: email your five best photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any photos submitted which feature people must be of you or have been taken with the permission of the subject (and if they are under 18, the permission of their parents or guardians as well) and must not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the photo you submit is of you or your own work and that you own the copyright for it. Any complaints lodged against your photograph in relation to permissions will result in it being removed. If you use an image you do not own the copyright for we retain the right to provide your name to the owner of the photograph, should they request it. Any images deemed to be inappropriate or offensive will not be published and will be removed.
- Copyright in all images submitted remains with you. You grant a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter to feature your photo in any publications, websites and/or any promotional material, PR or advertising connected with this competition and/or any future marketing campaigns. You also grant the Promoter the right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition.
- The competition is open from 1 November 2018 to 31 October 2019 inclusive. Photos must be both taken and entered within this date range.
- Late entries will not be valid. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by you and cannot be redeemed by you for cash or any other prize. We retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize.
- The winner will be the entry judged to be the best of all entries received by a panel of Freedom Treks (together the “Judges”). The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email by 30 November 2019, with instructions on how to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
- The prize must be used for a holiday with a departure date before 31 October 2020.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances.
- All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.